The company is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join our digital marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Career Benefits :
- A great opportunity to implement your learning Unpaid position
- Opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders
- Opportunity to learn new tools
- Opportunity to represent Cloud Counselage at various industry and business events which are lead by the industry CxOs, Union Ministry and State Ministry members Career guidance for you.
- Discounts offer from Cloud Counselage on programs, products and partner products.
- Understand Cloud Counselage Career Programs and Services
- Required to work with other team members to develop digital marketing strategies, content, and other deliverables that help meet specific client goals and objectives for a variety of media platforms.
- Email marketing campaigns - Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Develop and oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage, maintain and optimization of Cloud Counselage’s website
- Design, build and maintain Cloud Counselage’s social media presence.
- Design and Promote effective Advertising Campaigns for the Cloud Counselage on social media platforms to generate more number of leads.
- Exploring and working with different digital marketing tools.
- Effective communication skills and good command over English
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Understanding of different Digital marketing techniques
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and related platforms
- Familiar with photoshop or any other designing tool
- Content Writing
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate in Any Specialization
- Commitment of at least 3 months
- Internships/Projects done previously in Digital Marketing (preferable)
- Any courses in Digital Marketing (preferable)