Graphic design INTERN
The company is looking for dynamic and innovate ‘Graphic Design Intern’ to join our team. The intern should be artistic and creative with acute vision.Responsibilities:
- Create and design digital materials
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.)
- Design websites
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with the Seniors to develop design concepts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of photo editing software
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines
- Diploma and Graduate
- Working knowledge of Graphic Designing software namely, Photoshop, Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator
- Mentorship from Industry experts
- Career guidance for you
- Exposure to different software and applications
- Opportunity to learn new tools
- Opportunity to represent Cloud Counselage at various industry and business events which are led by the industry CxOs, Union Ministry and State Ministry Members Career guidance for you
- Discounts offer from Cloud Counselage on programs, products and partner products
- Internship Certificate