HR OPERATIONS intern
We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Operation Intern to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The diversity of responsibilities is vast, involving anything from recruitment, employee onboarding, training and development, to payroll administration and compliance. A much-needed support to senior HR management, HR generalists are relied on for their detail-oriented processes and interpersonal skill to help administer various HR initiatives for internal and external personnel.
At Cloud Counselage we understand that our business thrives when our personnel thrive, and that starts by hiring the right HR professionals.
- Organize daily or periodic duties of employees
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Assist managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Responding to Employee inquiries regarding HR Policies, Employee Benefit and other HR Related Activities
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Organizing Employee Engagement Activities
- Assisting in the Planning of Company Events.
- Good Administrative skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving Skills
- Excellent in Communication
- Familiarity with HRIS would be preferred.
- Certificate/Diploma/ Graduate/Post Graduate in HR
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Have Relevant Skills and Interest
- Mentorship from Industry experts
- Career guidance for you
- Exposure to different software and applications
- Opportunity to learn new tools
- Opportunity to represent Cloud Counselage at various industry and business events which are led by the industry CxOs, Union Ministry and State Ministry Members Career guidance for you
- Discounts offer from Cloud Counselage on programs, products and partner products
- Internship Certificate