The company is looking for an ambitious and proactive Sales Interns to work in its Sales & Marketing department. The intern should value growth opportunities and have a drive to achieve the targets and goals.
- Generate leads through various online platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and offline marketing channels/ contacts
- Categorizing them depending on their sales-readiness.
- Organise and keep the CRM updated.
- Understand how the sales process works and work with the sales pipeline
- Assist the Supervisor/ line Manager to prepare for the sales discovery call
- Accompany Supervisor/ line Manager in the sales discovery call
- Understand Buyers Persona and ideal buyer
- Cultivate in-depth product knowledge and understanding to ensure that you can effectively communicate
- Always follow company decorum when representing the organization
- Good Understanding of lead generation activities
- Knowledge of CRM
- Ability to research about target audience
- Good Analytical skills, understanding the time required to research, conversion time from leads to Deals, drop-off rate, understanding of these important metrics, etc.
- Pursuing Master’s in management studies with specialization in Marketing or Sales
- Prior relevant experience will be an added advantage
Assignment Duration: Minimum 3 months
Preferred Start: 01st Sep’21
Career Benefits/Perks/Package Details (Fixed + Variable Components):
- Experience basis initially. Can be converted to a paid engagement based on the performance.
- Mentorship from Industry expert
- Experience of working on end-to-end Sales cycle
- Participation in B2B sales engagement with key decision makers of the company and clients
- Client-facing work exposure from an early stage of your career
Any other remarks/requirement (if any): 4 open positions